Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dentistry applicants - waiting for decisions from universities Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!
    I know some universities start they interviews in January, but I still haven't got any reply from unis which I have applied to for Dentistry (2017 entry).
    Do you think this is disquieting?
    (I've applied to Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield)

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone has heard from Sheffield yet. Newcastle have given some out but if you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry yet! Interviews happen over a long period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brillieve)
    Hello everyone!
    I know some universities start they interviews in January, but I still haven't got any reply from unis which I have applied to for Dentistry (2017 entry).
    Do you think this is disquieting?
    (I've applied to Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield)
    Not sure about Newcastle and Sheffield but my Bham interview at the end of febr. If it really worries you, you can always call the unis, but to be honest, I would wait until the end of march. Im sure you will get one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redhelen)
    Don't think anyone has heard from Sheffield yet. Newcastle have given some out but if you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry yet! Interviews happen over a long period
    Oh, thanks! That thought is very comforting )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vayneplayer)
    Not sure about Newcastle and Sheffield but my Bham interview at the end of febr. If it really worries you, you can always call the unis, but to be honest, I would wait until the end of march. Im sure you will get one
    Okay, I'll (try to 😄) be patient. Thanks a lot, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck with your interview)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.