The Student Room Group

Dentistry applicants - waiting for decisions from universities

Hello everyone!
I know some universities start they interviews in January, but I still haven't got any reply from unis which I have applied to for Dentistry (2017 entry).
Do you think this is disquieting?
(I've applied to Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield)
Don't think anyone has heard from Sheffield yet. Newcastle have given some out but if you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry yet! Interviews happen over a long period
Original post by brillieve
Hello everyone!
I know some universities start they interviews in January, but I still haven't got any reply from unis which I have applied to for Dentistry (2017 entry).
Do you think this is disquieting?
(I've applied to Birmingham, Newcastle and Sheffield)

Not sure about Newcastle and Sheffield but my Bham interview at the end of febr. If it really worries you, you can always call the unis, but to be honest, I would wait until the end of march. Im sure you will get one :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by redhelen
Don't think anyone has heard from Sheffield yet. Newcastle have given some out but if you haven't had a rejection I wouldn't worry yet! Interviews happen over a long period

Oh, thanks! That thought is very comforting :smile:)
Reply 4
Original post by vayneplayer
Not sure about Newcastle and Sheffield but my Bham interview at the end of febr. If it really worries you, you can always call the unis, but to be honest, I would wait until the end of march. Im sure you will get one :smile:

Okay, I'll (try to 😄) be patient. Thanks a lot, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Good luck with your interview:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest