Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Dear TSR colleagues,

today I have received a conditional offer for BA Hons Economics from the Hughes Hall College. I have applied as an affiliated student willing to start from the 2nd year (BA degree in 2 years). However, in my case a student loan is not applicable since by the time of the beginning of the first semester (Oct 2017) I will already have one BA (acutally B.Eng) degree. I would like to ask you if you know anybody who was in a similar position or if there are any unconventional methods of raising funds: whom should I talk to? What organisations might help? What might be other external sources of funding studies? (Scholarships, sponsoring etc).

Hope you all already received your offers as well!

Take care!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.