Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I've been interested in studying abroad for quite some time, and the clock is ever ticking, therefore I'd like to ask you guys out there if you know someone who's studying at "Ritsumeikan University" in Kyoto and if he/she is willing to share some information regarding the studies in said university.

I'd be graceful for a swift answer.
    Warm regards
    Viktor Lundström, Sweden.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Viktor Lundström)
    Hello everyone! I've been interested in studying abroad for quite some time, and the clock is ever ticking, therefore I'd like to ask you guys out there if you know someone who's studying at "Ritsumeikan University" in Kyoto and if he/she is willing to share some information regarding the studies in said university.

Warm regards
    Moved into International Study section.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viktor Lundström)

Warm regards
    I don't study there, but I also have been interested in studying in Japan. I shall be blunt, it's quite hard to do your bachelors there, since you are required to have a N2 level in Japanese for Japanese undergraduates and you have to have a **** loads of money to live in these big cities if you don't get a scholarship. What's more these scholarships are quite hard to obtain. They ask like top 5% of your class and/or 80/100 on your grades. So unless you have all these points covered it will be pretty arduous task to get accepted by a japanese uni. So I recommend you to do a bachelors in Europe or somewhere else and go on student exchange and/or do you masters there

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.