Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I was wondering for people who do politics at De Monfort, is it watered down (as in there's alot less modules) when done as part of a joint honours degree. I'm thinking of doing it with Journalism but i dont know whether to just do it on its own or not
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.