Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barbastelle)
    Is there any particular group chat for offer holders? I seem to be getting invited to several
    I got invited to a couple for some reason, despite not being an offer holder. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3acetoneperoxide)
    not to seem to stupid or anything but i can't for the life of me find it? its not a search result
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806...661/?ref=br_tf

I think we're talking about this one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by googga)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806...661/?ref=br_tf

I think we're talking about this one.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fablereader)
    I got invited to a couple for some reason, despite not being an offer holder. :confused:
    That's because everyone loves you and values you so much!

ReputationRep:
    im assuming offers are starting to come through track now ahhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pentaquark)
    im assuming offers are starting to come through track now ahhh
    Yeah I just got mine through track really happy and relieved, was scared that it was a mistake and they will reject me on track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Yeah I just got mine through track really happy and relieved, was scared that it was a mistake and they will reject me on track
    oooh exciting ahh any ideas where you are going to insure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scblx)
    Just got mine, too... and I'm also relieved it wasn't all a mistake!

ReputationRep:
    It's officially not an admin error! Still can't reply though, Exeter, so slow.

ReputationRep:
    And... Track has updated

ReputationRep:
    ahhh track has updatedd omg i need to decide on an insurance now

ReputationRep:
    I very ironically ended up with oxford being the one which required the lowest scores so it would logically have had to be the insurance choice!! Now I'm literally stuck with either oxford or nothing since if I don't get the grades for it I don't get the grades for any of the others 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dinliltla)
    I very ironically ended up with oxford being the one which required the lowest scores so it would logically have had to be the insurance choice!! Now I'm literally stuck with either oxford or nothing since if I don't get the grades for it I don't get the grades for any of the others 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    What course?
    Biology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Biology!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Undergraduate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    Undergraduate?
    Yup

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But are other Unis likely to be more lenient if you miss their grades than Oxford, despite it being a higher offer e.g. If your Oxford offer is AAA but you end up getting either A*A*B or A*AB would a non-Oxford A*AA offer be more likely to accept you than Oxford at AAA.

Reason I ask is that my daughter is in a similar position (Oxford Law AAA, Durham Law A*AA)

ReputationRep:
    this triggers me so much to write again on anything to do with oxford but...

whats the best way to contact them for feedback? my Ucas is not ticked to relay information backed to my referee, so

should i just reply to the rejection email/guy who sent it asking for feedback?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pentaquark)
    oooh exciting ahh any ideas where you are going to insure?
    I technically don't need an insurance because my offer is technically unconditional (weirdly though conditional on ucas, my letter said conditional on verification or stuff like that)
    I have an offer for PPE and currently only have two offers in total so I would put Warwick as insurance wbu?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.