Turn on thread page Beta

Pay for food with exercise! watch

Announcements
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Get your leg warmers and sweatbands ready, because a new cafe has been opened in London where you pay for you food with exercise!

The cafe, Run for your bun, offers a range of healthy food which you will can eat after you completed your 6 minute workout.

Read more on the story here.

Tbh, I'd do anything for a bit of avocado! Are you tempted by this?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    Get your leg warmers and sweatbands ready, because a new cafe has been opened in London where you pay for you food with exercise!

The cafe, Run for your bun, offers a range of healthy food which you will can eat after you completed your 6 minute workout.

Read more on the story here.

Tbh, I'd do anything for a bit of avocado! Are you tempted by this?
    It's a cool idea, especially for dieters... I wouldn't like to get sweaty in a café though

ReputationRep:
    This is the exact reason I constantly complain that London is boring, I'm not entertained by childish gimmicks which lack any sort of substance.

ReputationRep:
    Stupid gimmick for Londoners. They can stuff their bun up their arse.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.