Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    Humanity can go eat a ****.
    Look if you aren't a troll, you just need to work on your personal skills. Try and be nice to people. Are you autistic at all? You need to understand how other people work.

Humans are what we are because we depend on sociability... if you don't act in a way that benefits socially and distresses other people then you will not be wanted as part of a team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    ........I know. :rolleyes:
    Wtf I thought you were banned? :shock:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opired)
    Wtf I thought you were banned? :shock:
    It's clearly Ttingox, and I'm not anymore.

ReputationRep:
    It's clearly Ttingox, and I'm not anymore.
    Why did you get banned and how did you manage to get unbanned in a space of 24 hours?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opired)
    Why did you get banned and how did you manage to get unbanned in a space of 24 hours?
    Paracosm

ReputationRep:

This guy explains today's society best.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

This guy explains today's society best.
    No, I'm afraid he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm afraid he doesn't.
    Ok honey, when you graduated and you're out looking for a job, you let me know.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ok honey, when you graduated and you're out looking for a job, you let me know.
    Okay, love. I'll still be more logical than a person who pretends to be a psychopath.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh OP does have a point, it the ass lickers that can get far. But you need to be careful about things, which I why I keep quiet about things, especially at work.

ReputationRep:
    What I've most definitely learned through my degree, work life, and the work life of others, is that it's not so much about actual competency, but perceived competency. I.e., those who believe they are highly competent, who think they are more skilled than others, behave more confidently, put themselves out there more. They act like they are competent, and people believe them. By the time they are discovered to not be quite as competent as they were initially believed to be, they've had their promotions and are secured in nice, long term contracts.

I've seen this so many times. And I've heard more or less directly from a man who was mental health commissioner for a leading mental health charity. He outright said that if you are willing to do some major arse licking, you'll get very far, and that's what got him to his position.

ReputationRep:
    Side note, wtf are 'vaginal social skills'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheExtrovertGod)
    You sound like an idiot
    You sound like someone who has been reported, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    You sound like someone who has been reported, if you know what I mean.
    Go for it? You should read a bit more and broaden your perspective, it will really help.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.