Turn on thread page Beta

What to expect at a film production interview at Kingston University? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've recieved an email which gives me some information, but nothing about how the interview happens. It says it will last approximately 3 hours, and i will meet with the tutors and some students. Has anyone had one of these interviews in the past, and can anyone give me any insight? Pretty nervous atm.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TracyC)
    I've recieved an email which gives me some information, but nothing about how the interview happens. It says it will last approximately 3 hours, and i will meet with the tutors and some students. Has anyone had one of these interviews in the past, and can anyone give me any insight? Pretty nervous atm.
    91% of applicants get an offer: http://university.which.co.uk/kingst...s-3-years-w610

Your interview won't be selective it will be a way to ensure your attendance at a visit day where they can sell the course and the university to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    91% of applicants get an offer: http://university.which.co.uk/kingst...s-3-years-w610

Your interview won't be selective it will be a way to ensure your attendance at a visit day where they can sell the course and the university to you.

Thank you thats a bit reassuring. I don't understand why its 3 hours though, do you think there will be a test, or group activity?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TracyC)
    Thank you thats a bit reassuring. I don't understand why its 3 hours though, do you think there will be a test, or group activity?
    It will probably be a talk about the course, a tour of the facilies/campus and then some short 5-10 minute interviews. They might also have some talks about accommodation and social things too.

The interview won't last 3 hours. That's just how long they want you there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.