Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi i have applied for forensic science at DMU, Lincoln, Staffordshire, Kent (with foundation year) and keele (forensic science with psychology). I have not visited keele or staffordshire but i do not really know much about any of the universities and was wondering if anyone had experience at these and could tell me about pretty much everything from the course, teaching, uni, night-life, accommodation and pretty much everything aha!

thank you
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    No one is going to do your research for you. You are also spending a lot of money and your time on this so it's worth doing your own research as this is a very personal decision. No one can tell you where you will be happy or which course is best for you. Good luck!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by essex_ellz)
    I have not visited keele or staffordshire but i do not really know much about any of the universities and was wondering if anyone had experience at these and could tell me about pretty much everything from the course, teaching, uni, night-life, accommodation and pretty much everything aha!
    I'm a current 3rd year student at Staffordshire University, and I'm happy to answer any questions you have about what its like there. I do a Psychology course, but I know that there are great facilities for forensics and biology here. The labs are pretty brand new in the new Science Centre building, and from my experience lecturers are very responsive, and knowledgable about what they are teaching. Student accommodation here has recently been remodelled, and there are at least 2 nights out on campus hosted by the SU. Wednesdays are the cheesy, fancy dress nights, and Fridays are the normal nights out wth the usual Top 40, and fortnightly guest DJ's or Bands. Let me know if there is anything else you want to know 😊

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.