Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for around 2/3 other students for a house share in September. I'm going to be studying at ACM so anyone also studying there or Surrey would be in the suitable area.
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Anna

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anna,

I should be starting at ACM Guildford as well in September and I am looking for a flat/house share though I can only afford about £500-600pm. If you see anything that looks okay let me know

ReputationRep:
    Hi Anna,

I am currently attending the University of Surrey. I might be interested in a house share in September. Are you still looking for a flatmate?

Regards,

Indiyah

ReputationRep:
    HI Anna
    I am also looking for a house share for September. I will be on the ACM Musicians Route Guitar course. Did you sort out your accommodation? I am still looking if you know about a spare room anywhere.
    It's difficult as I live in Moscow and am not coming over until late August. I am English as well as Russian! I'd be grateful for any tips or advice. I don't particularly fancy YMCA! And would prefer to share with others, preferably from ACM.
    Thanks and regards Stepan

(Original post by Charlie.J)
    Hi Anna,

I should be starting at ACM Guildford as well in September and I am looking for a flat/house share though I can only afford about £500-600pm. If you see anything that looks okay let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaCampbell98)
    Looking for around 2/3 other students for a house share in September. I'm going to be studying at ACM so anyone also studying there or Surrey would be in the suitable area.
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Anna
    Hi Anna. Still any rooms left?

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.