Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi ,
    My husband and I been married in Jan 2013 and he have decided to come back to uni and now in the middle of a issue with student finance .
    He is from Benin and I from France .now he got since the marriage a visa EEA family menber . Myself been working in the uk since 2011 . He arrived in U.K. In 2008 on a student visa and was living with his sister who herself is a french citizen . When we got married in Jan 2013 he apply for an EEA family member visa that he got in Nov 2014 for leave to remain expired in 2019 ..
    Student finance to assess his claim asking him to provide more evidence that he has a visa in 2013 . His application has been hold more then 3 months now . He still attending uni but he is overdue of patient the fees by the student finance delays . I am still working and he also is working part time time and work since 2015 .
    Is someone been in the same situation what should we do ?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.