Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I was wondering on if people were taking a portfolio to the interview for CSM? In the email WHEN they asked for extra work, it was stated someone would overlook your full profile, however, the UCAS update didn't state anything. Anyone have any ideas? I'm still planning on taking a portfolio just not sure as to how many pieces to take.

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I will probably take my portfolio for UCA to the interview just in case.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really confused about whether or not to take a portfolio to the CSM interview next week, I haven't got one prepared because there wasn't even an interview for LCF so I'm a bit stressed now??

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone have an interview at CSM tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview at CSM tomorrow! Mine's at 2pm. Are you bringing anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dayna 987)
    Hey, does anyone have an interview at CSM tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninawebb238)
    I may bring a few pieces of work along with me. Are you? Also, are you dressing really smart or like stylist/smart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dayna 987)
    I may bring a few pieces of work along with me. Are you? Also, are you dressing really smart or like stylist/smart?
    Okay that's what I was thinking of doing! I'm dressing stylish/smart. I'm wearing a nice dress but with casual ankle boots, I wouldn't worry about looking too smart though!

ReputationRep:
    LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES SEPT 2017 LIME GROVE
    Hi guys,
    I'm going to attend LCF at the Lime Grove campus from next september and since I think that The Costume Store is pretty expensive and far from the university I searched for private solutions such as houses and flats.
    I've found a couple of houses with 4 bedrooms each that would cost from 148 to 174/pppw (all bills included) saving from 58 up to 163£/month (which i think is great if you are on a budget like myself) compared to the costume store. All of them are at max 30 mins away by walk and 10 mins away by bicycle from Lime Grove (the closest one is one street away tbh).
    For this reason I am looking for roommates, so if you are interested, or you know somebody that could be, send me a dm on instagram at deangelolucia or an email at [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, hope I'm not too late to the thread!

I was interviewed last week for CSM's MA Fashion Communication (Journalism). I've been told that the confirmation email may be sent out in a couple of weeks, so I guess I'll need to wait a bit longer.

Did you guys applied for the undergraduate course? Congrats to those who got accepted!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else received offers from both LCF and CSM? I can't decide between the two and I've got about a week left until the deadline!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallston)
    Has anyone else received offers from both LCF and CSM? I can't decide between the two and I've got about a week left until the deadline!
    Yeah I did!! I'm going with CSM x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hallston)
    I did I went with LCF as it has an emptier timetable (you only attend about 2.5 days a week whereas CSM is 5 days) and I will need to get a part time job. That was the deciding factor for me as I think they both have a similar reputation x

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, just to let you know there's a chat group that has been set up for everyone starting at UAL in September on FB! Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/711776548976424/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessworth)
    Yeah I did!! I'm going with CSM x
    congrats!! finding it so hard to decide, both of them have their strong points and are so similar which I think makes it even harder haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.