Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Annoying 2016 TRENDS that we must leave behind in 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Bella is so pretty
    She is, its a shame self loathing women get all wound up when seeing beautiful women because theyre sexually undesirable.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihgtr)
    lol is somebody jealous?
    Nah.

Paracosm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nirvana1989-1994)
    nah. :h

paracosm
    stop running and crying to ethan you disgrace.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amartyr)
    She is, its a shame self loathing women get all wound up when seeing beautiful women because theyre sexually undesirable.
    Nah, I'll tell you what's a shame. The fact that you're still here.
    Is she one of your 50 models? :rofl:

SpiritSharD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Nah, I'll tell you what's a shame. The fact that you're still here.

SpiritSharD
    LOOL you can call the mods all you want but you're getting banned permanently for making offensive comments like "generic white chick".
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    LOOL you can call the mods all you want but you're getting banned permanently for making offensive comments like "generic white chick".
    Ok den.

ReputationRep:
    hmm funny how I wasnt even replying to her and she got all butthurt
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR is your life, making hateful comments is your life, its sad really.
    Coming from the person making 5+ accounts each day, for the sole purpose of trolling.

I don't think I'll lose any sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    "It's lit" - unless you are the people where this term came from and use it genuinely as part of your vocab instead of just copying the trend
    "YAAAS queen slay"
    "I'M SCREAMING" - meaning something is mildly amusing
    "I'm shook"
    Referring to inanimate as "she"... like you make beans on toast for dinner and say "OOHH she looks so good!"
    please shut up. please.
    "Referring to inanimate as "she""

I mean the example you gave of calling beans on toast a she is very strange but For ships and cars and other objects calling them a She is a age old tradition what do you have against it?

ReputationRep:
    Coming from the person making 5+ accounts each day, for the sole purpose of trolling.

I don't think I'll lose any sleep.
    It's alright, Im just here to report and expose you for who you really are. While you were gone, no one bothered to defend you. It's not far off from a black card, expect to see one soon.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's alright, Im just here to report and expose you for who you really are. While you were gone, no one bothered to defend you. It's not far off from a black card, expect to see one soon.
    Okay, darling.

Because, of course, you know everything.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, darling.

I'm not your darling you sheffield mess.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olitre)
    I'm not your darling you sheffield mess.
    Back to 'Sheffield mess' now I see.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, darling.

Do you think anyone here really likes you? lol, perhaps a couple of weirdos but thats it. Now dont bother replying. You started to converse with me because you get so triggered all the time.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do you think anyone here really likes you? lol, perhaps a couple of weirdos but thats it. Now dont bother replying. You started to converse with me because you get so triggered all the time.
    No, babes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    "Referring to inanimate as "she""

I mean the example you gave of calling beans on toast a she is very strange but For ships and cars and other objects calling them a She is a age old tradition what do you have against it?
    i don't have a problem with ships or cars or anything that has been traditionally called she... that's why i gave the beans example, i've heard a lot of people calling things like make up (oh she's so sparkly!), food (oh damn she looks good), clothes (she's so cute) etc. as "she" and I find it annoying

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield.

Where the sun shines, and where you can get delicious Bubble Tea.
    Haha, I love Sheffield, too But let's be honest - the standard of girls here isn't really Gigi Hadid Because, have you seen Gigi Hadid?! :fan:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Do you realise why you dont have friends? You're a compulsive liar and have a disgusting attitude. These lightening fast responses tells me everything really. You get a kick outta this.
    I get a kick out of you exposing yourself on every account.

ReputationRep:
    How is that offensive? It is a fact that she is white and she is pretty generic, just a bog standard look at me I am pretty and wear a lot of makeup girl. She isnt using white as a insult and calling someone generic is hardly bannable. stop overreacting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahmina)
    Haha, I love Sheffield, too But let's be honest - the standard of girls here isn't really Gigi Hadid Because, have you seen Gigi Hadid?! :fan:
    Sheffield full of smelly vaginas like Nirvana1989-1994.

What a cesspit of a place.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.