Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    I understand what you mean by Generic, you are not saying that most people look like this but that most "pretty" people look very simmilar and there is nothing special about them that makes them stand out from all of the "pretty" people.
    That's what I was getting at.
    That and the world being obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amartyr)
    Do you realise why you dont have friends? You're a compulsive liar and have a disgusting attitude. These lightening fast responses tells me everything really. You get a kick outta this.
    I don't know what this feud is but why are you so nasty to strangers? You're speaking to an actual human being here... just because you're looking at a computer does not mean you're talking to a machine. Why do people think it's ok to be so unpleasant to other people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olitre)
    Sheffield full of smelly vaginas like Nirvana1989-1994.

What a cesspit of a place.
    Where are you from? Chesterfield? Sheffield is the best city in the world.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    I don't know what this feud is but why are you so nasty to strangers? You're speaking to an actual human being here... just because you're looking at a computer does not mean you're talking to a machine. Why do people think it's ok to be so unpleasant to other people?
    It's the troll. It's laughable what he's saying

I shouldn't have responded tbh, but meh, I'm waiting to be picked up from college, and I'm bored out of my head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fahmina)
    BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH

Not just a 2016 thing, but I just don't get the obsession... Don't get me wrong, I like Sherlock (the programme, not so much the character), but why the obsession?

I don't usually watch it, but he was on Graham Norton a few weeks ago, and his personality was not likable in my opinion; he just kept butting in when he wasn't being spoken to.

He was also persistently interrupting Eddie Redmayne, who is so cute! I was, like, "Mate, what you playing at?!"

Also, when people say things like:
    Benedict Cumbersnaffle
    Benedict Wamberdimble
    Benedict Snombersnatch

Please, stop.
    Can Eddie Redmayne be 2017's obsession? He's so cute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    It's the troll. It's laughable what he's saying

I shouldn't have responded tbh, but meh, I'm waiting to be picked up from college, and I'm bored out of my head.
    I just find it crazy when people act like that, like someone is actually sitting behind their computer and typing this sh*t... I don't get it!! They would never in real life... If a stranger went up to them in real life and said things on the same level to them they'd probably cry or punch them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    "It's lit" - unless you are the people where this term came from and use it genuinely as part of your vocab instead of just copying the trend
    "YAAAS queen slay"
    "I'M SCREAMING" - meaning something is mildly amusing
    "I'm shook"
    Referring to inanimate as "she"... like you make beans on toast for dinner and say "OOHH she looks so good!"
    please shut up. please.
    Lmao this thread is lit, I'm shook.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    I just find it crazy when people act like that, like someone is actually sitting behind their computer and typing this sh*t... I don't get it!! They would never in real life... If a stranger went up to them in real life and said things on the same level to them they'd probably cry or punch them!
    :cyber: literally him.

He's not going to a 'top uni' at all. Just like last year, he'll still be trolling this forum a year on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Lmao this thread is lit, I'm shook.

ReputationRep:
    That "don't judge me challenge" where people drew **** on their face to appear 'ugly' and then revealed their most try hard look.
    Cringiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Also, those musicall.y videos and all the f.u.c.kboys / girls on there + people who record themselves miming to song lyrics in general. Major cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Referring to every female as 'sis'.

ngl, I do it all the time.

Would also be nice if we didn't glorify mumble rap and trash bars (young thug/chief keef/designer/lil uzi vert/lil yachty/future & fetty wap sometimes)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sh9)
    That "don't judge me challenge" where people drew **** on their face to appear 'ugly' and then revealed their most try hard look.
    Cringiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

Also, those musicall.y videos and all the f.u.c.kboys / girls on there + people who record themselves miming to song lyrics in general. Major cringe.
    MUSICALL.Y. oh my lord my friend got obsessed with it and would not stop making them or showing them to me.. IT'S SO CRINGE.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone turning into a self serving **** head that doesn't give a **** about anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Everyone turning into a self serving **** head that doesn't give a **** about anyone else.
    Sis, that will never change x

ReputationRep:
    "Bruv"
    I don't even have to explain why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    The Kylie Jenner challenge

How about Kylie Jenner full stop.

ReputationRep:
    instagram eyebrows, i dont get all the hype about them, they look ridiculous imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Have you ever seen Jam'ie Private School Girl? :lol:
    If only 'quiche' became a thing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Blaming a four-digit number for the actions of humanity.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.