Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to hide a dead body, what would you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    ha I would put it in my oven
    and cook it soit lost the dna then chuck it in the ground

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Dissolve it in acid.
    Or soak the the body in the bath, strip the body of the skin, burn the bones and then dissolve the skin.
    :shock: You? Murder? it doesn't make sense ! :emo::no:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is extremely disturbing
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iqra2159)
    This is scary
    Hahah
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fardm76)
    :shock: You? Murder? it doesn't make sense ! :emo::no:
    I love reading on murder mysteries and psychopaths, its fun.

Disclaimer: i would not kill anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Go to a cemetery; find a readily dug grave; dig the grave out some more; put the body in; cover the body.

They'll then have a funeral and another body will be buried on top of the hidden one. No one will ever find it
    So you're going to have to jump down a 6 foot hole in the ground with a spade to manually dig up I imagine around 3 - 4 more feet of mud otherwise it will be obvious somebody has tampered with the original grave. Now the hole you find yourself in is like 10 feet deep. How will you get out of this hole?

:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Such a sick film!

ReputationRep:
    On a serious note, wouldn't burning it be best? The body would be purged of any DNA and would be just ash, impossible to discover.

ReputationRep:
    Gloves, newspaper, bin bags... and a stretch of river close to some retailer's bins :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    On a serious note, wouldn't burning it be best? The body would be purged of any DNA and would be just ash, impossible to discover.
    You need some serious heat and it would be really difficult to burn because of the fluid in the body. Would also take a long ass time. If you have access to a crematorium then you could do it.

ReputationRep:
    You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. When you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig s***, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".
    You have all the characteristics of a murderer you creepy ****.

ReputationRep:
    Chop it up, dispose of it in different areas. Wouldn't even need to bury it if I bleached it thoroughly beforehand, though that would certainly make discovery much less likely... but assuming it's going to get discovered anyway, may as well not bother with the burying. Extra hassle, y'know?

Teeth would still be identifiable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    That type of acid won't work though.
    Hmm really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihgtr)
    You have all the characteristics of a murderer you creepy ****.
    Please don't tell me you haven't seen Snatch, Stinkbox :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Please don't tell me you haven't seen Snatch, Stinkbox :rofl:
    I've seen your mums snatch. Does that count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Teeth would still be identifiable.
    Yeah, so you don't keep the teeth :rofl: You could even smash them into powder and then get rid of them that way. Again, if you then dump it somewhere, there's nothing to discover.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opired)
    As a former murderer myself- I know that you never bury the body within 100 miles of the crime scene. What you have to do is search for forrests in your country(Preferrably on the other side of the country) and find a quiet area with no cameras. You have to be prepared to travel long distances and not be retarded and hide the body in your local area. This all must be done within 24 hours of the murder taking place. Each day that goes by without the evidence being destroyed, increases your chances of being caught 5-fold.
    Is it weird that I read the first sentence of this as if it was perfectly normal?

ReputationRep:
    I'd buy a few *****y cars beforehand, cut up the body and place it into different parts of the cars. Have the cars exported out to a different country, preferably one in south america or Africa.

Travel there, remove what's left of the body and burn it in a forest somewhere.
    Dismantle the cars, sell them for parts and torch whatever is left.

ReputationRep:
    Leave it at serah.exe's house
    no one ever goes there.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It would take forever

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.