Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you had to hide a dead body, what would you do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    This thread explains why you don't meet up with TSRians.
    Or you just get ditched and end up in london for 3 hours

ReputationRep:
    I would drop the dead body off at the meat counter at my nearest Sainsburys store to see if they'll make anything from it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Where TF do you live :rofl: You're talking absolute bollox, people have bonfires for many reasons and certainly not just on Nov 5th. Be it to get rid of dead leaves, logs from cutting down trees, burning old broken furniture, stuff like that because it's better than chucking it in landfill. Some people even gather their private documents and burn them rather than sitting in front of a shredder for ages. Though, I get the impression that you don't have much involvement in the real world so I shouldn't assume you'd know these things.
    Very few people get fid of rubbish that way. Most either burn it in their coal fire in the house or take it to the dumb. I gurantee you if you made a thread asking how many people have started a firein their garden in the past year 99.9999% will say they've not. You will have to be a weird breed to have fires outside your house everynight. Though nothing would surprise me with you, you and all your baby punching friends probably standing round the fire each night comparing each others penises.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manitude)
    Funny you should say this, as this kind of thing has been tested.
    Seems like it would be pretty effective.And nobody would go down there to look for evidence.No body=no case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olitre)
    Very few people get fid of rubbish that way. Most either burn it in their coal fire in the house or take it to the dumb. I gurantee you if you made a thread asking how many people have started a firein their garden in the past year 99.9999% will say they've not. You will have to be a weird breed to have fires outside your house everynight. Though nothing would surprise me with you, you and all your baby punching friends probably standing round the fire each night comparing each others penises.
    Sorry - did someone who still has a coal fire in their house call me a weird breed? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - did someone who still has a coal fire in their house call me a weird breed? :rofl:
    Plenty of people have a coal fire in their home you crying ****.

ReputationRep:
    Plenty of people have a coal fire in their home you crying ****.
    Yeah, if they're poor.

ReputationRep:
    He's that known troll Ttingtox so he might very well just be playing stupid, though does have a reputation for not being very bright genuinely so I dunno :rofl:
    IKR, who has the patience to get the shredder out every time it becomes clear that a document mustn't be disposed of in the regular way, or even gather them and sit in front of a shredder for an hour or two :rofl: I just have a bag in the cupboard and chuck them all in it, then burn when full.
    Likewise. We have a special grove in the garden decked out with concrete and every couple of months we have a fire, where we get naked, cover ourselves in bodypaint and dance around in a circle.

(Original post by IFoundWonderland)
    Ngl, I do this :hide:
    Such a girl guide :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    This thread explains why you don't meet up with TSRians.
    :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    Likewise. We have a special grove in the garden decked out with concrete and every couple of months we have a fire, where we get naked, cover ourselves in bodypaint and dance around in a circle.
    Sounds like fun I suppose :lol: I remember getting a bolloking off my mum when I was little cause my brother and I nicked a tin of red coloured hairspray from my sister's room and chucked it on the bonfire then hid behind the shed before it blew up. Wow did it blow up, and a HUGE, thick red cloud of smoke filled the air, looked like the apocalypse had begun :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like fun I suppose :lol: I remember getting a bolloking off my mum when I was little cause my brother and I nicked a tin of red coloured hairspray from my sister's room and chucked it on the bonfire then hid behind the shed before it blew up. Wow did it blow up, and a HUGE, thick red cloud of smoke filled the air, looked like the apocalypse had begun :rofl:
    It was at that point in time your mum realised she should have aborted you.

ReputationRep:
    The dead body will be stripped from the bones and fed to the pigs. Bones will be dissolved in acid and the room used to feed the pigs completely stripped down and cleaned with acid. That goes for anywhere where the body's been.

ReputationRep:
    It was at that point in time your mum realised she should have aborted you.
    I'll have you know that both my mum and your mum love me very very much

ReputationRep:
    Chop it up, encase it in concrete blocks, drop the blocks in the middle of a lake.

ReputationRep:
    Eating the flesh and then crushing the bones and teeth to a powder (that you ideally pour into the sea, or use for plants) is the safest way, since only then could you be sure it was disposed of. The bit you should definitely feed to pigs though is the head, because of all the hair, the risk of prions from the brain, and the tediousness of eating the skin around the skill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3rmit)
    Eating the flesh and then crushing the bones and teeth to a powder (that you ideally pour into the sea, or use for plants) is the safest way, since only then could you be sure it was disposed of. The bit you should definitely feed to pigs though is the head, because of all the hair, the risk of prions from the brain, and the tediousness of eating the skin around the skill.
    I'm curious as to how you know this information haha 🙄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtnic99)
    I'm curious as to how you know this information haha 🙄
    I read and like to have plans in case of most eventualities

haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3rmit)
    I read and like to have plans in case of most eventualities

haha
    What if you can't find a pig in time?

ReputationRep:
    stick it to the bottom of a plane heading to some random country

ReputationRep:
    burn it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.