Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey!

As the title says, I've started to feel really insecure the size of my penis. It's really tiny and thin when flaccid about 2.5 inches and when erect it's around 5.7inches and around 4.8inch girth. We are in a long distance relationship and been together for 8 months and we have had sex 3 times. I have made her orgasm but never through sex, only through oral. It's just recently we reblog a lot of sexual content we see on tumblr for one another to see as this is what we want to do with each other, we have a lot of sexual conversations, but she's been reblogging a lot of larger penis specific content and it just makes me think maybe she wants a bigger penis. we have had the conversation and she always assures me, mine is perfect for her. But i feel deep down she would wish it was larger which makes me feel like I don't even want to show my penis or have sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    but never through sex, only through oral.
    Totally normal OP. Maybe stop using tumblr and just sext instead?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.