Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by PQ)
    I was responding to your ignorance not to the OP - I've always got time to educate someone who is shouting ignorant comments around TSR :yes:
    PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure why my previous post was removed, as I was defending the OP, but alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Attachment 611276

Hey I got your message mentioning how you're desperate for attention and how you're 'sorry' for being rude.

P.S- Wondering how well you did when you screwed up your A levels

Also, please do your research, arrogant ignorant random 'hotshot'. Fashion designing IS a university course.
    Lool man tried to make moves and slid into her dms

ReputationRep:
    Do a foundation year first

ReputationRep:
    UAL
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    So basically I am thinking about going into fashion designing (not sure yet, wanted to do it for a very long time) and am wondering if anyone can suggest me some good universities for fashion designing. I have always wanted to do it but have always been super confused about it as it is a quite risky field since you're either at the absolute top or right at the bottom.

I have done A levels and my grades aren't that bad to be honest as I have 3 B's in Biology, Chemistry and Physics overall. So yeah, just wondering if anyone is studying fashion designing at the moment and how your experience has been in addition to which university you are going to!
    Hey there!

My friend studies BA Fashion and her A levels where similar as yours but with Art and if you check the Department of Fashion there are different fields you can go to!

We are in London by the way, if you're interested check us out during Open day to see it for yourself and talk to members of staff and students~

Hope this helps!
    Ahlia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravensbourne)
    Hey there!

My friend studies BA Fashion and her A levels where similar as yours but with Art and if you check the Department of Fashion there are different fields you can go to!

We are in London by the way, if you're interested check us out during Open day to see it for yourself and talk to members of staff and students~

Hope this helps!
    Ahlia
    Hi Ahlia,

Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I do not like in the UK so I wouldn't be able to attend any open day haha. Also, if you don't mind me asking, which university does your friend goes to?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noara)
    Hi Ahlia,

Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I do not like in the UK so I wouldn't be able to attend any open day haha. Also, if you don't mind me asking, which university does your friend goes to?
    Hey there~

She studies here at Ravensbourne, I know her from collaborating on a brief

Sorry for this late reply but if you have any more questions, I'm here to answer them

Ahlia

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.