Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. My name is Charlotte and this is how I plan to get my C grades to an A.
    I am currently in Year 12 taking sociology, psychology and health and social care with the intent of studying psychology at uni.

I'm such a terrible procrastinator so I am hoping that by wanting to blog and document my journey will help motivate me to aim for those top grades.

GCSE's: I never really revised for my GCSE's, Never knew how as things used to come naturally to me. Although I came out with decent grades, 13 A-C's, my terrible exams skills and lack of revision prevented me from reaching those top grades which I knew I was capable of. That truly opened my eyes on how I was holding myself back and that if I wanted to go to uni like I always imagined, then I had to step up my game and develop my revision techniques.

If you are;
    -wanting to develop your revision skills
    -wanting to use your revision time more effectively
    -wanting to branch out and modify your already sculpted revision techniques to discover what truly works for you
    -Excited about stationary and organisation (my favourite part)
    I recommend sticking around and finding out where this thread goes.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Good luck Charlotte! You can definitely turn those Cs into As

Looking forward to updates! Stay positive and never give up on your goals!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.