Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just got some of my results back, and I'm just about scraping above the passes right now, even though I thought I had done pretty well with all the revision I managed. Anyone on the same boat here, ya know, boobs as big as your grades (small and not developing like you hoped)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaffaNeko)
    Just got some of my results back, and I'm just about scraping above the passes right now, even though I thought I had done pretty well with all the revision I managed. Anyone on the same boat here, ya know, boobs as big as your grades (small and not developing like you hoped)!
    Usually the first year exams don't count towards your final degree. Universities know that it take time to settle in and cope with the work.

Try to get some feedback and see where you can improve for the summer.

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaffaNeko)
    Read the feedbacks you've gotten, also ask your tutor for help and any other feedback. I understand how you feel, because I got around 50% on my first few assignments for every module during the first semester, until I've gotten it back and checked what I did wrong and then started to get above 80% in all my other assignments.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.