First Uni exam/assignment results

Watch
JaffaNeko
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Just got some of my results back, and I'm just about scraping above the passes right now, even though I thought I had done pretty well with all the revision I managed. Anyone on the same boat here, ya know, boobs as big as your grades (small and not developing like you hoped)!
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JaffaNeko)
Just got some of my results back, and I'm just about scraping above the passes right now, even though I thought I had done pretty well with all the revision I managed. Anyone on the same boat here, ya know, boobs as big as your grades (small and not developing like you hoped)!
Usually the first year exams don't count towards your final degree. Universities know that it take time to settle in and cope with the work.

Try to get some feedback and see where you can improve for the summer.

Good luck
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JaffaNeko)
Read the feedbacks you've gotten, also ask your tutor for help and any other feedback. I understand how you feel, because I got around 50% on my first few assignments for every module during the first semester, until I've gotten it back and checked what I did wrong and then started to get above 80% in all my other assignments.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.87%
I'm not sure (32)
4.67%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.24%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.34%
I'm not a current university student (328)
47.88%

Watched Threads