Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I have submit my application at 16/12/2016, all other 4 uni have ask me for more information, passport, fill in the fee questionnaire,etc. but keele have not send me anything,( and I literally mean nothing) I know some one have already have an interview, so I am worried, do anyone know why this happened?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Danny Dorito)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Jessica)
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:
    Spoiler:
    Show

So I don't know how to repost this, I tried re-edit it, but still have no clues😰

Danny Dorito

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Pharmacy with Foundation year, UCAS was submitted 8th December. Not heard anything from Keele at all.
    The deadline is today isn't it so maybe things will start kicking off next week and onwards?

Where else have you applied as not many unis off a foundation year for Pharmacy?

I've applied for Uni of Wolverhampton and got an offer: just need to get a D in Biology which I'm sure I can do
    I've also applied for University of East Anglia. The entry requirements are BBB but I'm not that bothered about going there.
    As well as Kingston University - can't remember the requirements but it was only Cs and Ds, but I don't really want to study in London, and not to mention that the university isn't that great itself.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hii,
    I am in the same circumstance applied for the same course for pharmacy foundation year but no reply?

I thought it was just me!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have also applied to Keele for Pharmacy with a (health) foundation year and haven't heard anything! I applied to UEA also and they emailed to say that they consider applications as a 'gathered field' meaning they collect them all in before giving out offers. The UCAS deadline was Sunday, so hopefully we will hear back soon?!

ReputationRep:
    I got an e-mail today, Friday 20th January, just before 5PM, with an invitation to interview on Saturday 28th Feb.
    It also includes a tour around the campus and we are allowed to bring a guest.

Anybody else get them?
    Anybody have any idea how long it may last?

ReputationRep:
    Well done Sean! Has anyone else heard anything?
    I've still got nothing

ReputationRep:
    Nothing for me stillll

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    Ive been invited to an interview for the health foundation year this Saturday!!

ReputationRep:
    I heard back form Keele today regarding my interview that I had on Saturday and I've been given a conditional offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmacist111)
    I heard back form Keele today regarding my interview that I had on Saturday and I've been given a conditional offer!
    Exactly the same here!

Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datgyaldem)
    Hii,
    I am in the same circumstance applied for the same course for pharmacy foundation year but no reply?

I thought it was just me!
    today is 05/02/2017 and I still haven't hear anything yet from keele

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean9876)
    I got an e-mail today, Friday 20th January, just before 5PM, with an invitation to interview on Saturday 28th Feb.
    It also includes a tour around the campus and we are allowed to bring a guest.

Anybody else get them?
    Anybody have any idea how long it may last?

I received an email from them,10/02/2017 but the interview is on 25/02, I was quiet scare to change the interview date
    By the way, 28th is Tuesday, don't miss out your interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmacist111)
    Omg congratulation👏👏👏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 5zaiyingguo)
    I received an email from them,10/02/2017 but the interview is on 25/02, I was quiet scare to change the interview date
    By the way, 28th is Tuesday, don't miss out your interview
    Good luck and congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Omg congratulation👏👏👏
    sorry to bother you,but is there anything you suggest to have on that day,passport...etc?
    And was it really hard, what sort of the question did they asking you?

ReputationRep:
    sorry to bother you,but is there anything you suggest to have on that day,passport...etc?
    And was it really hard, what sort of the question did they asking you?
    You don't need to bring anything with you.
    I'll outline my experience with the interview for you:
    Firstly, my mum and I went, we arrived very early, like over an hour, and ended up waiting around in the Chancellor's Cafe as did a few other parents. Then you go to the School of Pharmacy building and sign in, waited for a bit, then they brought us all into a lecture theatre and gave us 3D glasses which I thought was hilarious and we watched some animations and stuff.
    We were all separated into two groups, the first group went on the tour first and then had their interviews second. My group had their interviews first and then went on the tour. Parents were not allowed to be with you whilst you waited for the interview.
    The interview was less scary than I made out and they asked pretty simple questions which I cannot remember the wording of but were essentially along the lines of Why Pharmacy? and Why Keele? Sort of thing. So just do some research, write down a few notes and memorise a good answer.

Everybody was really friendly and we both enjoyed the day and it appeared everybody else did as well.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean9876)
    I've applied for Pharmacy with Foundation year, UCAS was submitted 8th December. Not heard anything from Keele at all.
    The deadline is today isn't it so maybe things will start kicking off next week and onwards?

Where else have you applied as not many unis off a foundation year for Pharmacy?

I've applied for Uni of Wolverhampton and got an offer: just need to get a D in Biology which I'm sure I can do
    I've also applied for University of East Anglia. The entry requirements are BBB but I'm not that bothered about going there.
    As well as Kingston University - can't remember the requirements but it was only Cs and Ds, but I don't really want to study in London, and not to mention that the university isn't that great itself.

Good luck!
    does wolverhampton have a foundation year for pharmacy??

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.