Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever gone to the toilet and missed a goal? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Or gone for a pie and missed a goal.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't of known if it was a goal if I didn't see it so no.

ReputationRep:
    I once attended a match and never knew what the score was at any point only finding out the next day in the paper.

It was a cup game in London and Spurs were away.

As I was going into the ground there was quite a big shout from the crowd but when I got into the ground I wasn't sure if anyone had scored.

There were no more goals in the game and it turned out Spurs had won 1-0.

Edit I think it was a cup game,it may have been a preseason friendly but don't think so.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Missed a couple like this once, I missed Alan Hutton's only goal for use against Leicester couple years back, another time I was with my mate watching Nottingham Forest against Notts County and missed Lewis McGugan's goal.

ReputationRep:
    Missed this one, just before HT, went for a pint and to the toilet.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Ahh a hbk4894 thread, it's been a while

ReputationRep:
    I missed the England winner versus Wales last summer cos I thought I'd try and avoid the end of match toilet rush in the pub.

ReputationRep:
    Every time I leave the room this happens I stopped watching it because of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    I missed the England winner versus Wales last summer cos I thought I'd try and avoid the end of match toilet rush in the pub.
    That's a bad one

What a goal to miss.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.