Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever gone to the toilet and missed a goal? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Or gone for a pie and missed a goal.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't of known if it was a goal if I didn't see it so no.

ReputationRep:
    I once attended a match and never knew what the score was at any point only finding out the next day in the paper.

It was a cup game in London and Spurs were away.

As I was going into the ground there was quite a big shout from the crowd but when I got into the ground I wasn't sure if anyone had scored.

There were no more goals in the game and it turned out Spurs had won 1-0.

Edit I think it was a cup game,it may have been a preseason friendly but don't think so.
    • TSR Support Team

Missed a couple like this once, I missed Alan Hutton's only goal for use against Leicester couple years back, another time I was with my mate watching Nottingham Forest against Notts County and missed Lewis McGugan's goal.

ReputationRep:
    Missed this one, just before HT, went for a pint and to the toilet.

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Ahh a hbk4894 thread, it's been a while

ReputationRep:
    I missed the England winner versus Wales last summer cos I thought I'd try and avoid the end of match toilet rush in the pub.

ReputationRep:
    Every time I leave the room this happens I stopped watching it because of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    I missed the England winner versus Wales last summer cos I thought I'd try and avoid the end of match toilet rush in the pub.
    That's a bad one

What a goal to miss.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.