Hi everyone i'm really stuck on what to do. Basically i sadly failed my GCSE maths re sit and now i have to wait till June to do it again. This means i have wait longer to respond to my offers from my uni choices. All my unis have given me conditional offers expect one which is Staffordshire which has given me a unconditional offer if i made them my firm. The uni i would preferably like to go is Manchester metropolitan but they want a C in maths at least. The Staffordshire offer mentioned nothing about maths and just wanted me to pass my BTEC which i can do very easily i'm predicted a D*DD. so should i make Staffordshire my insurance and Manchester met my firm? If i do end up failing again which i pray i don't but Staffordshire is giving me a great way out if i do.
... and the ones that won't