Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I am an American and I voted for Donald Trump AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    I went to the UK a few years ago on a high school exchange program and I considered studying at a UK university before but decided against in the end. Feel free to ask anything you want- I feel that a lot of non-Americans don't really understand America and our culture well, and vice versa, so feel feee to ask anything you want! I did also vote for Donald Trump in the election, it was a hard decision but I think it was the best decision in my opinion.

Why do you use TSR?
      What subject do you study?
      Why should we care about your opinion?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      Why do you use TSR?
      What subject do you study?
      Why should we care about your opinion?
      Just got addicted to it haha
      I study politics with a minor in international relations
      Chill out, I made the thread to address any questions non-Americans have about America and American politics.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cashcash871)
      I went to the UK a few years ago on a high school exchange program and I considered studying at a UK university before but decided against in the end. Feel free to ask anything you want- I feel that a lot of non-Americans don't really understand America and our culture well, and vice versa, so feel feee to ask anything you want! I did also vote for Donald Trump in the election, it was a hard decision but I think it was the best decision in my opinion.
      Why did you think Donald Trump was the best candidate to vote for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chill out, I made the thread to address any questions non-Americans have about America and American politics.
        It wasn't meant to be 'unchill', just curious what you bring to the table that the billions of other AMAs on TSR haven't.

I suppose we don't get many Americans on here, especially not those of age, nor on the right.

ReputationRep:
        If there's one thing we dont like here in the UK, it's arrogance. You being american does not make you any more knowledgable nor does it mean your opinion holds more value than ours. So get rid of that superiority complex because it makes you look like a fool.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Wardog)
        If there's one thing we dont like here in the UK, it's arrogance. You being american does not make you any more knowledgable nor does it mean your opinion holds more value than ours. So get rid of that superiority complex because it makes you look like a fool.
        Talk about arrogance. Pipe down.

ReputationRep:
        Politics and IR? At which university?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by DontSweatIt)
        Talk about arrogance. Pipe down.
        No I will not pipe down. OPs opinion is equal in integrity and legitimacy as the rest of us.

That's ironic coming from you. I remember you got wrecked by that cambridge college account for spreading lies about Oxbridge when you're still in yr 12.

It's always the arrogant bunch that get threatened so easily eh

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by GrétaPanna)
        Not from the UK, but couldn't agree more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Unfortunately I was lying. There's still plenty of arrogant kids around here.

ReputationRep:
        Calm down mate

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Nadine_08)
        Calm down mate
        I am perfectly calm

ReputationRep:
        I love how you consider yourself not arrogant yet you claim to speak on behalf of all brits

ReputationRep:
        No I will not pipe down. OPs opinion is equal in integrity and legitimacy as the rest of us.

That's ironic coming from you. I remember you got wrecked by that cambridge college account for spreading lies about Oxbridge when you're still in yr 12.

It's always the arrogant bunch that get threatened so easily eh
        Stop derailing the thread. This isn't about you and your boring snoring opinions on the OP.

ReputationRep:
        I am perfectly calm
        Calm but behaving like a tool.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by sleepysnooze)
        I love how you consider yourself not arrogant yet you claim to speak on behalf of all brits
        Another one? Seriously, why are people getting so triggered lmao.

ReputationRep:
        If he lives in the country that automatically makes his opinion more valuable.
        Most of the things you know about US politics come from the news, he has first hand experience of it. So maybe accept the fact that someone may have more knowledge than you and don't call it a 'superiority complex'

ReputationRep:
        My question: Can anyone stump the trump?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Nottie)
        If he lives in the country that automatically makes his opinion more valuable.
        Most of the things you know about US politics come from the news, he has first hand experience of it. So maybe accept the fact that someone may have more knowledge than you and don't call it a 'superiority complex'
        It's 2016, we have access to the same websites and even broadcasts that they do. He can also be equally as misinformed. Anyone here who didn't get all the details on the american elections shouldnt talk at all.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by astutehirstute)
        Stop derailing the thread. This isn't about you and your boring snoring opinions on the OP.
        (Original post by astutehirstute)
        Calm but behaving like a tool.
        I'll give you some time to work out the irony here, then you can apologise for being a complete idiot.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.