Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which exam board would you say is the easiest?

ReputationRep:
    im desperate
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've only done OCR and iGCSE (CIE) and found iGCSE much easier, what do you need help on? I do English at A Level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sfaraj)
    Which exam board would you say is the easiest?
    I had to retake my GCSE English and the last attempt I took the iGCSE on the Edexcel board (I think it was, can't remember now) the iGCSE was easy as I took a self-study course and never had to do coursework for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohhello92x)
    I had to retake my GCSE English and the last attempt I took the iGCSE on the Edexcel board (I think it was, can't remember now) the iGCSE was easy as I took a self-study course and never had to do coursework for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i resat aqa english but i need a B, so close damn coursework.

i looked online and found soo many edexcel courses, IGCSE too. so I think i might take your advice! thanks

if i do end up taking edexcel, could I message you so you could give me advice since I've never done edexcel

ReputationRep:
    i resat aqa english but i need a B, so close damn coursework.

i looked online and found soo many edexcel courses, IGCSE too. so I think i might take your advice! thanks

if i do end up taking edexcel, could I message you so you could give me advice since I've never done edexcel
    Aw bless, when I did AQA English, I kept getting D's as an overall grade :/ my coursework was absolutely fine (it was a C grade for my coursework) but was just the exam that got me -.- lol

You're welcome it is doable to get a B on the iGCSE (I managed to get a B on the iGCSE) so I'm sure you'd get a B or above

Yeah that's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ohhello92x Rhythmical

Im going to take the igcse edexcel A and I plan on self teaching myself, do you have any tips to achieve an A* or A? Bearing in mind im self teaching this to myself and my school has only done AQA.

do you have any resources?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    ohhello92x Rhythmical

Im going to take the igcse edexcel A and I plan on self teaching myself, do you have any tips to achieve an A* or A? Bearing in mind im self teaching this to myself and my school has only done AQA.

Hey I found this which may be of use https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...-2-for-web.pdf which is the spec for your course,

and this link here has all the resources needed for revision https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...Exam-materials

ReputationRep:
    ohhello92x Rhythmical

Hey

The only resource that I only really used was past papers

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.