sfaraj
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Which exam board would you say is the easiest?
sfaraj
Rep:
?
im desperate
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've only done OCR and iGCSE (CIE) and found iGCSE much easier, what do you need help on? I do English at A Level
ohhello92x
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sfaraj)
Which exam board would you say is the easiest?
I had to retake my GCSE English and the last attempt I took the iGCSE on the Edexcel board (I think it was, can't remember now) the iGCSE was easy as I took a self-study course and never had to do coursework for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
sfaraj
Rep:
?
(Original post by ohhello92x)
I had to retake my GCSE English and the last attempt I took the iGCSE on the Edexcel board (I think it was, can't remember now) the iGCSE was easy as I took a self-study course and never had to do coursework for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
i resat aqa english but i need a B, so close damn coursework.

i looked online and found soo many edexcel courses, IGCSE too. so I think i might take your advice! thanks

if i do end up taking edexcel, could I message you so you could give me advice since I've never done edexcel
ohhello92x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i resat aqa english but i need a B, so close damn coursework.

i looked online and found soo many edexcel courses, IGCSE too. so I think i might take your advice! thanks

if i do end up taking edexcel, could I message you so you could give me advice since I've never done edexcel
Aw bless, when I did AQA English, I kept getting D's as an overall grade :/ my coursework was absolutely fine (it was a C grade for my coursework) but was just the exam that got me -.- lol

You're welcome it is doable to get a B on the iGCSE (I managed to get a B on the iGCSE) so I'm sure you'd get a B or above

Yeah that's fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
sfaraj
Rep:
?
ohhello92x Rhythmical

Im going to take the igcse edexcel A and I plan on self teaching myself, do you have any tips to achieve an A* or A? Bearing in mind im self teaching this to myself and my school has only done AQA.

do you have any resources?
Rhythmical
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ohhello92x Rhythmical

Im going to take the igcse edexcel A and I plan on self teaching myself, do you have any tips to achieve an A* or A? Bearing in mind im self teaching this to myself and my school has only done AQA.

Hey I found this which may be of use https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...-2-for-web.pdf which is the spec for your course,

and this link here has all the resources needed for revision https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...Exam-materials
ohhello92x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
ohhello92x Rhythmical

Hey

The only resource that I only really used was past papers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads