The Student Room Group

Have I messed it up by talking about another girl?

Exactly this time next year, I meet this girl. We have small talk etc. I see her again, but the day before a another girl got drunk and told me how she loves me and tried to kiss me.

Me and the first girl see each other again, the conversation is a bit ****, so I talk about how this girl tried to kiss me and how she loves me. I was a bit hungover and I now realize how cringe this is. It hurts to write this.

Anyway I don't she this first girl again. This September we are put in a group. We get along better this time. I am confident person so she saw my leadership skills. She is always teasing me, giving me banter. All good, today I remembered what I told her last year.

So I just feel she won't like me for it.
Don't worry about it.
You haven't lied to her about anything and you haven't really done anything wrong.
It doesn't sound like its put her off and therefore I would think nothing of it.
Reply 2
Original post by calm down
Don't worry about it.
You haven't lied to her about anything and you haven't really done anything wrong.
It doesn't sound like its put her off and therefore I would think nothing of it.

Yeah it was a mistake, I make me look like someone who shows off. And it cringe.

And yeah she seems happy to talk to me and crack jokes
Don't worry about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending