Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone here have experience in making banners (460x80 standard banner size I think). I would like a banner, which is simple but effective. Also I would like the banner to have [website] within the banner.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Also I would like the banner to have [website name] within the banner...
    as opposed to what???

Mod Expression - Linkage Violation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    as opposed to what???
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Can anyone here have experience in making banners (460x80 standard banner size I think). I would like a banner, which is simple but effective. Also I would like the banner to have [website] within the banner.

Thanks
    I just had a look at your site, and considering the style, you should have no problem finding a free banner online. Just do a search in google for free banner creation, theres plenty of them out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I just had a look at your site, and considering the style, you should have no problem finding a free banner online. Just do a search in google for free banner creation, theres plenty of them out there.
    Thanks but i would like a custom one made if possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s43)
    Thanks but i would like a custom one made if possible.
    Here I threw something together for you, if it's not what your looking for thats fine. Are you looking for a banner or a logo?

ReputationRep:
    I made one for him too, he said it looked cheap :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    im sure he liked it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    im sure he liked it
    Here's the pm conversation:

(Original post by s43)
    (Original post by s43)
    (Original post by s43)
    You said you will do me a logo. Please do they logo for [I'll remove it myself Expression] and for ideas see [I'll remove it myself Expression]

Thanks
    I don't remember saying that, when did I. And could you tell me what you want in the log?
    Please just make me a simple yet but effective [cheers but you missed one][forgive me] logo with [I'll remove it myself Expression] in it. Use packages such as MX to create it.

Thanks
    Is it possible to make a quailty logo? because sorry to say it looks cheap.
    Cheap :eek:
    I'm sorry, I don't make quality graphics. I make those cheap ones that you get free. You have to pay for quality graphics.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well duh! what does he expect for free! I'm not about to sit down and waste my time for nothing. Besides his site looks cheap if you ask me, which is why I told him to just go online and make one himself in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: That was mean...he shouldve been greatful

ReputationRep:
    LOL, well duh! what does he expect for free! I'm not about to sit down and waste my time for nothing. Besides his site looks cheap if you ask me, which is why I told him to just go online and make one himself in the first place.
    That's what I thought, why should I spend my time to make a quality banner for him when 1) his site is incredibly cheap and 2) he was being very unhelpful.

ReputationRep:
    How about this
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I don't think that one will help him

ReputationRep:
    Here I threw something together for you, if it's not what your looking for thats fine. Are you looking for a banner or a logo?
    Thanks, that looks ok

ReputationRep:
    Whats looks cheap about SLZone ?

ReputationRep:
    What is the standard small banner size? (88 x 35?)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.