Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Shy girl - she flirting or being nice Watch

So I got out into a group with this shy girl. I've been on this placement for a while and I've never seen her before.

I do really fancy her, but I'm afraid to ask her out, so I'm looking for signs to see if she likes me so I can ask her out confidently.

Yesterday we were filming something but we only got a little done. So we said we will do more today. We got into the room, then this guy said, "is everyone wearing the same clothes as yesterday"

The girl I like says "yeah, but (my name) didn't have that bit of hair falling down the side of his face"

So she noticed something about my hair.

I think I have caught her looking at me. We were sat as a group, I was looking at her. Another girl was talking, when she finished the girl I liked looked at me. Another time a guy said something confusing. She looked at me again.

So she looked at me twice when I was looking. I guess it was to see my reaction

ReputationRep:
    by the sounds of it- she's showing the signs!!

so maybe since she's shy and too nervous to talk to you- you should go and talk to her? ease into the convo!! :yep:
    good luck

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    by the sounds of it- she's showing the signs!!

so maybe since she's shy and too nervous to talk to you- you should go and talk to her? ease into the convo!! :yep:
    good luck
    Yeah thanks, she so pretty and it makes me shy.

It's hard to tell if a girl likes you, and I have always had the worst luck. Like for example the last girl, she called me handsome, she touched my hands once when making a point. I message her to ask her out, she didn't even reply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah thanks, she so pretty and it makes me shy.

It's hard to tell if a girl likes you, and I have always had the worst luck. Like for example the last girl, she called me handsome, she touched my hands once when making a point. I message her to ask her out, she didn't even reply.
    aw thats okay! being nervous is a good sign! :yep:

just relax and talk to her!

so what if thats happend? it's in the past! it doesnt count anymore!
    what does count is if you make a move or not

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.