FMJC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to know what subjects did you choose to take and why?

Also did anything influence you to make that decision or choice?
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Art, English lit & lang and ICT - I wanted to keep my choices open and not limit myself to a pathway, as I wasn't sure on what I wanted to do for further education. Super happy I picked all of these subjects as they all compliment each other in their own way. Main influence was probably my grades from GCSE
caitlin.r98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English Lang & Lit, ICT and Health & Social care - Bit of a mixture but I enjoy all of my subjects. I chose English because I enjoyed it at GCSE and did well in it so I thought it would be a good one to study. ICT was the same, doing well and doing it for GCSE, and health and social care seemed interesting and not particularly "core" compared to things like science, maths etc. that I know I would struggle taking as an a level. I also took Economics, but only as an AS.
itsmeellenb
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
History, psychology, and sociology! I knew I want to do history and uni and everywhere I'd read it said that sociology was a good match for it. Then psychology because I took it at GCSE and enjoyed it I also took economics at AS because I'm interested in politics and I thought it might be interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion ā€“ Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed