Want more information about this university?
mlm_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is Liverpool Hope nightlife any good? Please help...
louisemoore11
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i would definitely recommend adding Liverpool Student Nights on snapchat as they provide information about whats on throughout the year and you can get on guestlist which will save you so much money on nights out!!!
their snapchat name is ‘ studentnightsl ‘
i would definitely recommend adding them
Liverpool Hope Graduate Ambassador
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mlm_)
Is Liverpool Hope nightlife any good? Please help...
Hi mlm_

Liverpool as a city in general is a lively city with plenty of nightlife choices. louisemoore11 offers some great advice, there are plenty of social media accounts that showcase what is happening around the city.

On your first week you will receive a 'what's on' guide for freshers week and this includes some of the activities happening both on campus and in the city center too. If you are staying in halls you will be a small taxi ride from the city center but also close to areas such as Lark Lane which is a popular area with bars and restaurants.

We have a video which you may find useful, although not specifically about the night life, it does give an insight into what students enjoy about the city.

I hope this helps but please feel free to give me a shout if you have any other questions

Ruth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.22%
I'm not sure (34)
4.36%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (241)
30.94%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.44%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.04%

Watched Threads