Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy at gym won't stop staring! Watch

Announcements

I go to the gym pretty much every day and tend to see this guy there often. Since I first saw him there he just looks over at me all the time. And he will go out of his way for me to notice him, but if he ever comes in to view I look elsewhere. Today he was there with all his friends and they were all talking away then as soon as I walked by they stopped talking and I just felt them glaring at me.

I do get checked out often at the gym and I won't complain about this as I've worked hard to maintain my figure. But I feel uncomfortable that this guy stares at me every single time. I've never even looked at him properly so I haven't even shown a hint of interest in him.

Should I just start going at different times? Or is there anything I can do to make him stop?

ReputationRep:
    They probably shocked...They probably thinking 'can someone really be that ugly ?'

(Original post by money-for-all)
    They probably shocked...They probably thinking 'can someone really be that ugly ?'
    That explains it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I go to the gym pretty much every day and tend to see this guy there often. Since I first saw him there he just looks over at me all the time. And he will go out of his way for me to notice him, but if he ever comes in to view I look elsewhere. Today he was there with all his friends and they were all talking away then as soon as I walked by they stopped talking and I just felt them glaring at me.

I do get checked out often at the gym and I won't complain about this as I've worked hard to maintain my figure. But I feel uncomfortable that this guy stares at me every single time. I've never even looked at him properly so I haven't even shown a hint of interest in him.

Should I just start going at different times? Or is there anything I can do to make him stop?
    Try frowning at him. If he's a normal human he'l probably get embarrassed and do it less. At the moment he might think you haven't noticed so he'l just keep doing it.

ReputationRep:
    he probably really likes you and wants to ask you out or just creepy

ReputationRep:

Are you single? Give him a chance, if you are...

ReputationRep:
    Maintain eye contact with him and start bodyweight squatting really slowly.

ReputationRep:
    need pics of u to analyse the current situation

(Original post by Naruke)
    Are you single? Give him a chance, if you are...
    I am but I think I'd find it weird dating someone that goes to my gym.. It's where I go to escape everything!

ReputationRep:
    I am but I think I'd find it weird dating someone that goes to my gym.. It's where I go to escape everything!
    Hmmm, find a new gym?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    need pics of u to analyse the current situation
    yep, it will help us give you a better answer op

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.