Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My Journey Through GCSE's

Hello!!:hello:

School

Before i started my first secondary school i had to take an 11+ exam, (which thankfully i passed!) this secured my place at the all girl, grammar school. After nearly two years there I decided it wasn't the right place for me, so I moved further north to live with my dad (although I live with my nan now), here I attend a normal comprehensive school however I find that I am better suited to this environment and understand things so much easier than before.
    I have my GCSEs in around 4 months, all my targets are As, but I still have quite a long way to go. I have made big improvements in my subjects, mainly shown in physics with my grades going from Es to Bs, this I think, is mainly due to the amount of revision I do. Nearly everyday I stay at school for at least another hour for revision sessions and I also do a lot of individual revision at home as well. I personally really like school, i love the feeling of accomplishment you feel when you pass an exam or even just answer a question right!
    Im currently studying at Gcse: I would like to study at A-Level:
    -Maths -Maths
    -English Literature and Language -Physics
    -Triple Science -Chemistry
    -History -French
    -French
    -Business studies
    My A-Level options are all subjects I enjoy and are also relevant, as when I finish higher education I would like to join the RAF- possibly in the intelligence sector.

More About me:cute:

Outside of school I don't do too much in my free time, I attend explorers (scouts) and go on various camps with them, as well as helping out with our local beaver scouts. I love stationary and books, especially Harry Potter and A Series Of Unfortunate Events. After University i'd love to take a gap year, in which I could travel around part of the world, as I currently only really go to Malta (although I am lucky to do so) to visit my mum but I love exploring beaches and seeing different cultures. After that i'd like to join the RAF as a regular in the inelligence sectgor. I adore my family and spend as much time with my younger siblings as possible.

:dancing2:I will regularly post updates, showing the different ways i revise and just school stuff in general. I would really appreciate any positive feedback and/or constructive criticism and would really love to hear the ways you revise!:dancing2:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.