Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My Journey Through GCSE's

Hello!!:hello:

School

Before i started my first secondary school i had to take an 11+ exam, (which thankfully i passed!) this secured my place at the all girl, grammar school. After nearly two years there I decided it wasn't the right place for me, so I moved further north to live with my dad (although I live with my nan now), here I attend a normal comprehensive school however I find that I am better suited to this environment and understand things so much easier than before.
    I have my GCSEs in around 4 months, all my targets are As, but I still have quite a long way to go. I have made big improvements in my subjects, mainly shown in physics with my grades going from Es to Bs, this I think, is mainly due to the amount of revision I do. Nearly everyday I stay at school for at least another hour for revision sessions and I also do a lot of individual revision at home as well. I personally really like school, i love the feeling of accomplishment you feel when you pass an exam or even just answer a question right!
    Im currently studying at Gcse: I would like to study at A-Level:
    -Maths -Maths
    -English Literature and Language -Physics
    -Triple Science -Chemistry
    -History -French
    -French
    -Business studies
    My A-Level options are all subjects I enjoy and are also relevant, as when I finish higher education I would like to join the RAF- possibly in the intelligence sector.

More About me:cute:

Outside of school I don't do too much in my free time, I attend explorers (scouts) and go on various camps with them, as well as helping out with our local beaver scouts. I love stationary and books, especially Harry Potter and A Series Of Unfortunate Events. After University i'd love to take a gap year, in which I could travel around part of the world, as I currently only really go to Malta (although I am lucky to do so) to visit my mum but I love exploring beaches and seeing different cultures. After that i'd like to join the RAF as a regular in the inelligence sectgor. I adore my family and spend as much time with my younger siblings as possible.

:dancing2:I will regularly post updates, showing the different ways i revise and just school stuff in general. I would really appreciate any positive feedback and/or constructive criticism and would really love to hear the ways you revise!:dancing2:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.