Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Taking advantage? or even just struggling with morals. Watch

I know this girl whos basically a friend with benefits, even one drink and shes wild and wants to go for hours, thing is though she likes to drink even one a day so is always horny, not sure if shes got some issues.

And this girl is perfection, tall, sexy, perfect cheekbones and puts models and celebrities to shame with her looks, shes 28 and has not even got a single wrinkle and never wears make up as shes that good looking naturally.

She isn't sleeping with anyone else but each time she wants to see me I feel guilty like im using her. even more as drink is involved.

I don't provide the drink, but the fact she comes that way on drink makes me think she is using sex to get over some problem.

And the sex, its pretty much rip clothes off, biting, nails and multiple positions, I can't even keep up with her

Shes fine when shes sober so shes not drinking because she doesn't want to sleep with me, its just shes chilled out when sober.

Just don't know how to feel, apart from I feel guilty about her being so wild when she drinks.

(Original post by Anonymous)
      shes 28 and has not even got a single wrinkle
      Give me strength...:facepalm2:

As with most queries in this section, just talk to her. If she's fine with it, then there's no reason to feel guilty.

(Original post by Hydeman)

As with most queries in this section, just talk to her. If she's fine with it, then there's no reason to feel guilty.
      Why are you facepalming? If it was about her skin then it was to imply it was natural and stunning, known so many girls even younger than that to look worn in the face with things like spots, looking like they never sleep etc, or "crows feet"

And to let you know I am 30,

I only ever really see her when shes in the mood so not in normal situaitons.

(Original post by Anonymous)
        I only ever really see her when shes in the mood so not in normal situaitons.
        Couldn't you arrange to see her when she's in a normal (sober) mood? A one-off thing, just to talk.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Hydeman)

lol

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.