Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why does he glance at my breasts/legs/bum Watch

My guy friend does... he's always having a peak at something. Sometimes he'll take a look at my boobs, sometimes my legs/bum, even my feet he'll look at! But he'll try and be subtle about it and do it quickly but I still notice it. Do you guys think he's attracted to me?

ReputationRep:
    His pants fit funny when he glancin?

(Original post by FranktheYank)
    His pants fit funny when he glancin?
    Well I don't look there :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Well you shoulda had a glance or two back and saved yourself the trouble of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, he's attracted to the chair next to you? Of course he is gurlll😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep! He's liking what he sees.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    If you don't like it, tell him to knock it off.

Asking us the equivalent of 'is water wet?' isn't exactly going to do anything.

Have you got a nice body? Heck i'm a girl and even I have a quick glance if I see a girl with nice boobs or a big ass. Doesnt mean i'm turned on, just like to look. That's all. He's just being a boy, he'd probably do the same to any other girl if she wore tighter clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have you got a nice body? Heck i'm a girl and even I have a quick glance if I see a girl with nice boobs or a big ass. Doesnt mean i'm turned on, just like to look. That's all. He's just being a boy, he'd probably do the same to any other girl if she wore tighter clothes.
    Yo must be bisexual.....

(Original post by velocity9000)
    Yo must be bisexual.....
    Nope. Definetely not. Girls do this all the time, no big deal. Ever heard the term 'girl crush' used by STRAIGHT girls??
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's possible or he's just doing what most guys would do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's possible or he's just doing what most guys would do.
    We about that booty lyf.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.