Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Im 21 she's 19. We work at a huge bank, im in the IT department shes in the finance department. We were both employed like 2 weeks ago so I dont know much about how yo present myself in this situation

Here's the situation...

From day 1 we have been exchanging eye contact everyday, not just eye contact but most of the time she looks at for a good 10 sec and we smile at each other.

Last week she came up to me and straight up asked my name and she made fun of my lunch.

Anyway this morning she spanked me and smiled....

If I knew that I had a chance here I would have asked her number long time ago. But god this girl is wayyyyyyy out of mt league which makes me question myself

Is she just friendly or she actually likes me ???? How must I approach the situation
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    Hey everyone! Im 21 she's 19. We work at a huge bank, im in the IT department shes in the finance department. We were both employed like 2 weeks ago so I dont know much about how yo present myself in this situation

Here's the situation...

From day 1 we have been exchanging eye contact everyday, not just eye contact but most of the time she looks at for a good 10 sec and we smile at each other.

Last week she came up to me and straight up asked my name and she made fun of my lunch.

If I knew that I had a chance here I would have asked her number long time ago. But god this girl is wayyyyyyy out of mt league which makes me question myself

Is she just friendly or she actually likes me ???? How must I approach the situation
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    She spanked you? How hard? Does she ever flirt with you? Spanking in the office is pretty unprofessional ngl :rofl: Get in there OP. She likes you or she's a very playful person.

I need to clarify, she spanked you on the ass and not a tap on the shoulder that you're calling a spank?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    She spanked you? How hard? Does she ever flirt with you? Spanking in the office is pretty unprofessional ngl :rofl: Get in there OP. She likes you or she's a very playful person.

I need to clarify, she spanked you on the ass and not a tap on the shoulder that you're calling a spank?
    Lol it was an ass spank. A very flirty spank. Not hard like "I want u to cry hard"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lol it was an ass spank. A very flirty spank. Not hard like "I want u to cry hard"

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Talk to her then, don't just look at each other lol. Sounds like she could be after the D.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just like that, but you never know....

ReputationRep:
    Why do these things never happen to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    Why do these things never happen to me?
    You need to consult your ancestors

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spank her back. Joking, don't do this.

ReputationRep:
    Report her to da police

ReputationRep:
    It was all an elaborate ruse to test the rigidity of your but. If you passed the test you'll hear back soon. Good luck my son.

ReputationRep:
    Sue her!

ReputationRep:

Here's the situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's sexual assault.

ReputationRep:

Here's the situation...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The salient question is whether she is damn tidy or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Talk to her then, don't just look at each other lol. Sounds like she could be after the D.
    Yeh deffo go for it. This guy knows what hes talking about. Youre in mate.

ReputationRep:
    get her fired. thats sexual harassment.

give her a taste of equality :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    What really happened:
    OP stares like a creep at a cute girl for 10+ seconds, she smiles back.
    After doing this countless times, the girl then asks for OP's name, to report him to the Police of course.
    One day, she brushes past OP and her hand accidently brushes his ass.
    He then makes a thread on a site full of robots about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.