Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

On Dec. 31st I applied for Computer Science (G400) to the University of Edinburgh. As I am doing the American Diploma, they require me an SAT (not sure if you are familiar with this test) score between 1290-1600+ 2 SAT II's with minimmum of 650. Otherwise, they require two Advanced Placement courses with grade 4+. My SAT grade is 1410, and have two SAT II's in Mathematics Level II, grade 730 and in Physics, grade 650. Appart, I am doing three AP courses, for which my referee predicted grades of 5. Do I have good chances for a unconditional offer?

Thanks!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    If you meet the entry requirements, which it looks like you do, then yes you should be fine

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.