The Student Room Group

Does this sound fake?

I matched with a girl on tinder last night that said she is only looking for a one night stand and isn't going to be in the area long since she is just visiting a friend and said we should meet up tonight. She said it has to be my place since she is staying at a friends. We are both 20. Does it sound fake or not? I'm not sure whether I should give my address to her since we've just started talking and I don't really know her. Do you think I should go for it?
Original post by Anonymous
I matched with a girl on tinder last night that said she is only looking for a one night stand and isn't going to be in the area long since she is just visiting a friend and said we should meet up tonight. She said it has to be my place since she is staying at a friends. We are both 20. Does it sound fake or not? I'm not sure whether I should give my address to her since we've just started talking and I don't really know her. Do you think I should go for it?

If that is what you want then you should go for it , however all I can say is that be careful as tinder as many stories of online meet ups going horribly wrong , but I think it sounds pretty geniune and not fake so go for it.
And I hope it goes well for you ,
However do not give your address yet as you have just met , so wait a bit , get to know her , how she is , her personality , then do that 😊
Original post by Anonymous

Dont. For the love of god dont. Meet in a coffee shop/bar. If she cant do that, then keep yourself safe and let it go. Ive heard some bad things along these lines.
Reply 3
Yeah I was thinking about asking her to meet me at a bar that's close to my house so we can have a drink first just so I know it isn't fake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending