ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    Haha its on my USB :P
    Yeahh i am going to revise lol
    May I seeee🙊
    Good good lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and the boiler in our house is broken, therefore the heaters don't really work and no hot water

(Original post by tasha_tah)
      May I seeee🙊
      Good good lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yeahh but its not the same as yours :facepalm:
      Yupp

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DoritoEvie)
      Yes, and the boiler in our house is broken, therefore the heaters don't really work and no hot water
      Oh no! My room at university doesn't have a working radiator, although it's been like that ever since I've been here and have adjusted to wearing 400 layers and living in a blanket instead.

The hot water thing must really suck, you can't even take a nice hot shower to warm up :console:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by KaylaB)
      Oh no! My room at university doesn't have a working radiator, although it's been like that ever since I've been here and have adjusted to wearing 400 layers and living in a blanket instead.

The hot water thing must really suck, you can't even take a nice hot shower to warm up :console:
      Yeah, it's freezing. At least I have someone to cuddle

ReputationRep:
      Yeah but a measly amount

ReputationRep:
      All I've been hearing for the past few days is how the UK is going to be covered in snow :holmes:

However, disappointingly I woke up and eagerly looked out the window to only find a small smattering of snow on the rooftops in Leicester :moon:

So has it snowed where you are, and how much? :snowman:
      I live in Surrey and it snowed quite a bit yesterday, but now it's all melted and it is VERY icy! I was hoping it would snow so heavily that college would close...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by UWS)
      It's actually snowing in London. Yes, this is not a test.
      Even snow in LONDON and none here! :eek:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DoritoEvie)
      Poor you my boiler broke last December and it was awful! Hope it gets fixed soon...

ReputationRep:
      Yeah little snowstorms here in London, it settles but then melts away after an hour

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by sunshine774)
      Poor you my boiler broke last December and it was awful! Hope it gets fixed soon...
      Well, we'll see. It's up to the housemaster!

ReputationRep:
      I live in Surrey and it snowed quite a bit yesterday, but now it's all melted and it is VERY icy! I was hoping it would snow so heavily that college would close...
      Yeah the worst part is when there's black ice and is sludgy everywhere, it can get quite dangerous :closedeyes:

Haha, I remember constantly wishing for that but it pretty much never snowed I don't think the same thing would quite happen at university, especially since there's exams at the moment.

Although am I still hoping that it will be the case on Saturday and Monday so that my exams are cancelled? Absolutely.

ReputationRep:
      Yeah the worst part is when there's black ice and is sludgy everywhere, it can get quite dangerous :closedeyes:

Haha, I remember constantly wishing for that but it pretty much never snowed I don't think the same thing would quite happen at university, especially since there's exams at the moment.

Although am I still hoping that it will be the case on Saturday and Monday so that my exams are cancelled? Absolutely.
      Lol yeah I have mocks in a week and I hope it snows so heavily my exams are cancelled! Or the trains are cancelled (that's the only way I can get to college...)
      Yeah, black ice is awful me and my friend were walking to college this morning and I nearly fell over 3 times (it's worse because I have to walk up a hill!)...
      Best of luck with your exams!x (Whenever you do them if they're cancelled!)

ReputationRep:
      It has been snowing all morning, had about 40cm so far. A further 30cm is predicted.

ReputationRep:
      Nothing in the South-West
      • Political Ambassador

Yessssss. So white.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1484309718.491970.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  184.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Lol yeah I have mocks in a week and I hope it snows so heavily my exams are cancelled! Or the trains are cancelled (that's the only way I can get to college...)
      Yeah, black ice is awful me and my friend were walking to college this morning and I nearly fell over 3 times (it's worse because I have to walk up a hill!)...
      Best of luck with your exams!x (Whenever you do them if they're cancelled!)
      Cheers! Yeah England, especially London, seems to shut down and causes massive drama on the first sighting of snow and there's loads of travel disruptions.

(Original post by Willy Pete)
      It has been snowing all morning, had about 40cm so far. A further 30cm is predicted.
      Slightly jealous, slightly impractical though :holmes:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by EC)
      Yessssss. So white.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1484309718.491970.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  184.6 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
      That looks so beautiful :love::love:

ReputationRep:
      Slightly jealous, slightly impractical though :holmes:
      It is a full blizzard. Not that impractical, just a bit gusty. Skis are particularly helpful in these conditions.

ReputationRep:
      Name:  14843110172041022863818.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  511.5 KB

There is normally a mountain in the background but the visibility today is pretty poor.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.