Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how long did it take them to give the offer?
    I applied about a month ago... just asking to have an estimate of when should I expect a decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applicant190117)
    Hi, how long did it take them to give the offer?
    I applied about a month ago... just asking to have an estimate of when should I expect a decision.
    I sent my application quite early, and they replied on November 2th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoijan)
    Hi guys, I am holding an offer for this course but I am hearing conflicting opinions about it. What can one do with this degree after graduation? Because I think it has nothing to do with a Criminology degree.
    Same here. How did you decide? Will be we classmates or not? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikie D.)
    Same here. How did you decide? Will be we classmates or not? :P
    Hell yeah! I am going to accept my UCL offer. Do you want to exchange social networks username to stay in touch? I feel like a lonely potato since no one in the whole internet replied lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leoijan)
    Hell yeah! I am going to accept my UCL offer. Do you want to exchange social networks username to stay in touch? I feel like a lonely potato since no one in the whole internet replied lmao.
    Honestly, I too thought nobody would reply and when I saw the last year were only 12 students accepted I thought like: Ok, Nikie, prepare that in the end, you will be the only one in the entire course... sure we can! email?

ReputationRep:
    I also received an offer in the end. However I am still considering whether to take it or not.

Would anyone be able to share some more details about the course? Like for example specific module outlines, reading lists, percentage of international students etc.?

I emailed admission in the department last week, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

Also, isn't it very lame that the earliest open day is in June, kind of late...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by applicant190117)
    I also received an offer in the end. However I am still considering whether to take it or not.

Would anyone be able to share some more details about the course? Like for example specific module outlines, reading lists, percentage of international students etc.?

I emailed admission in the department last week, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

Also, isn't it very lame that the earliest open day is in June, kind of late...
    Welcome to the club
    Well, since the undergraduate course started just few years ago, it is still quite mysterious... sorry, this wasnt much informative, but I think we all have only the same infos available on the internet.
    Yeah, the open day in June is lame, since till then you have to choose your univeristy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.