Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I am a prospective PhD applicant in Chemistry department for Fall'17. Its been quite a while since my application status had been changed to "under consideration". My application was submitted on 13th of Dec 2016 and its still in the above mode.

Can someone provide me with the status of PhD applications for Chemistry department and when will we be receiving a acceptance/rejection letter from the university?

Thanks for your time and I eagerly look forward to your indubitable response.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there. What is your current status now?
    I currently applied for phd admission at lancaster too. My status is same as yours. Under consideration but i also receive email stated that they will contact me further on 23march.
    Did u get the offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi There have you got your offer yet? I applied for PhD economics in February and I got offer within three weeks. I guess it depends on department. If you haven't, try to email your potential supervisor about your submission. Hope it helps. Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! I too have my admit for PhD. I received after three weeks of my submission. Hope you received too.
    And congrats stephanie on your admit. Can we talk over skype or fb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sreepathy)
    Hey there! I too have my admit for PhD. I received after three weeks of my submission. Hope you received too.
    And congrats stephanie on your admit. Can we talk over skype or fb?
    Yes sure ! I'm on Facebook, could you try to search [email protected]
    My fb name is Stephanie Jing.

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Too many stephanie jing. What is your profile picture?

ReputationRep:
    Hi it's my travelling pic. The back a girl with a colourful bag and a bit hat, standing in front of an elephant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Or directly search this email you'll find me [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie-Jing)
    Or directly search this email you'll find me [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey Stephanie. I tried. No results were found. Try mine. [email protected]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.