Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Arrow: who do you think Prometheus is? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Now that Arrow is comping back on 25th, who do you think Prometheus is?
    I do not think that Prometheus is that Justin claybounes son link they said in the mid season episode. They got the info so easily and he is trying to send a message to Oliver though the list,
    I think it is Tommy. Why?
    Malcolm was Ras in season 4 and he has access to the Lazarus pits. He could have resurrected tommy and trained him as he uses a suit similar to the league of assassins and he uses weapons based on their design.
    He also traced Oliver's footsteps by Oliver saying that Prometheus learned off Talia al Ghul in Russia after he trained. That could be another hint.
    Who do you think Prometheus is?

ReputationRep:
    The Lazarus Pit was destroyed I'm pretty sure?

ReputationRep:
    You have to take flashpoint knyo consideration. Also he.Was revived during season 1 as he had been training for 4 years.

ReputationRep:
    in my view "laurel lance" is prometheus.

ReputationRep:
    Spartan and Prometheus have never been in the same room together.
    For example the episode named "what we leave behind" that diggle arrived just after prometheus left the room.
    Prometheus Could be john diggle???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.