Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and my teacher crush get along well, we both share a passion for our subject. However, he got mad at me for doing badly in a test and I feel as if I had disappointed him, since I usually do really well in his tests. Because I like him so much, everything he says means so much to me, both the good and the bad. So what he said to me really hit me I actually feel like crying, and it was my favourite subject and I feel so demotivated. What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my teacher crush get along well, we both share a passion for our subject. However, he got mad at me for doing badly in a test and I feel as if I had disappointed him, since I usually do really well in his tests. Because I like him so much, everything he says means so much to me, both the good and the bad. So what he said to me really hit me I actually feel like crying, and it was my favourite subject and I feel so demotivated. What should I do?
    i think your teacher needs to teach you a lesson

ReputationRep:
    Lol! What subject?

ReputationRep:
    The real question is... how good's the breastage?

ReputationRep:
    For a start I don't know old you are, but you really should try not to develop feelings or attachments to your teachers. Teacher are primarily in a position of trust, they are not allowed to form relationships with students. Unless we are talking lecturers. A music teacher at my secondry school got a 3 year prison sentence for becoming involved with a sixth form student. He's your teacher, he won't be mad at you for not doing as well! He just maybe thought you could have done better. He is just trying to encourage you to be the very best you can be. That's his job. Don't feel demotivated! Use this opportunity to motivate you to work harder and succeed next time. Everyone messes up a test occasionally it's what you choose to do about it after that counts! But make sure you are working hard for yourself and your future. Not to impress your teacher. Because I know how you feel but it's a dangerous game in which you will only get hurt. Even if he did feel the same way about you, he could jeopardise his career by showing it.

(Original post by Cecelia Tallice)
    For a start I don't know old you are, but you really should try not to develop feelings or attachments to your teachers. Teacher are primarily in a position of trust, they are not allowed to form relationships with students. Unless we are talking lecturers. A music teacher at my secondry school got a 3 year prison sentence for becoming involved with a sixth form student. He's your teacher, he won't be mad at you for not doing as well! He just maybe thought you could have done better. He is just trying to encourage you to be the very best you can be. That's his job. Don't feel demotivated! Use this opportunity to motivate you to work harder and succeed next time. Everyone messes up a test occasionally it's what you choose to do about it after that counts! But make sure you are working hard for yourself and your future. Not to impress your teacher. Because I know how you feel but it's a dangerous game in which you will only get hurt. Even if he did feel the same way about you, he could jeopardise his career by showing it.
    Thank you for taking the time to write a serious response. I'm in Year 13, and I know that nothing could ever happen with my teacher and wouldn't do anything either. Thank you for helping me feel better!

I had a crush on my teacher once. I'd advise you not to get too involved in anything. She had excellent boobage and a round bootay. I managed to get her pregnant twice in two years during my A Levels despite my raging erectile dysfunction. Anyways, I failed my A Levels, got 4 Us and got set up for a rubbish life. However I've now got a smoking wife and two decent kids. Hope this helps.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You pick yourself up and work harder for the next test.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for taking the time to write a serious response. I'm in Year 13, and I know that nothing could ever happen with my teacher and wouldn't do anything either. Thank you for helping me feel better!
    You're welcome, I'm just glad you understand about your teacher. I hope that you do well in this subject and that one less successful result hasn't put you off. Making mistakes is key part of learning. I had feelings for one of my teachers, it helped me in a way because I worked especially hard to impress him and ended up doing really well in that subject.

ReputationRep:
    He's your teacher... it's his job.

ReputationRep:
    drop the subject love.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.