Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I am in the process of applying for a 4 year Graduate Entry Medicine course. I want to know what finances are available to me for this course.

    I had a loan and a grant for my previous degree which I have now paid off. I just spoke to someone at the Student Loan Company who said that I would only be eligible for the maintainance loan. Is this correct? Are there any other soures I can look at?

    I would appreciate any help.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi N1ckn0ck

    New students staring graduate entry in year 1 can receive the Maintenance Loan (which can be Means Tested) and a partial fee loan. You can also apply for grants for dependents if applicable.

“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.