Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is it me, or do black girls seem insecure when dating outside of their own race?

Obviously not all, before I get bombed by the generalising crew.

But I was seeing this black girl for a few weeks, everything was going cool for the first few days.

But within a week, she started acting up behaving funny.

And would always bring her skin colour into the discussion whenever we argued and felt I thought I was too good for her due to her being black and me being Mediterranean.

We would sometimes get funny looks on the road, I didn't pay much care, but she took the attention personally and it made her more insecure.

Maybe if I was black and not Mediterranean she would be more secure and less feisty.

But she was too paranoid, and mad feisty which would often turn into aggression.

Thank god it's over now, but I am all done with dating black girls.

They seem too insecure

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't generalise a whole race based on one person, but yeah, she does sound like a **** :laugh:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesusLuvKoolAid)
    Is it me, or do black girls seem insecure when dating outside of their own race?

Obviously not all, before I get bombed by the generalising crew.

But I was seeing this black girl for a few weeks, everything was going cool for the first few days.

But within a week, she started acting up behaving funny.

And would always bring her skin colour into the discussion whenever we argued and felt I thought I was too good for her due to her being black and me being Mediterranean.

We would sometimes get funny looks on the road, I didn't pay much care, but she took the attention personally and it made her more insecure.

Maybe if I was black and not Mediterranean she would be more secure and less feisty.

But she was too paranoid, and mad feisty which would often turn into aggression.

Thank god it's over now, but I am all done with dating black girls.

They seem too insecure
    Cool story bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    Cool story bro
    What's with the sarcasm?

This is in the relationship section, what did you expect to be posted "bro"?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Lord god. :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    *dates one girl*

"why are black girls so insecure?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JesusLuvKoolAid)
    What's with the sarcasm?

This is in the relationship section, what did you expect to be posted "bro"?
    If you don't like black girls then don't date black girls. What else is there to say?

ReputationRep:
    Black girls are not the same at all. I'm a black girl and I LOVE being black. Not because of stereotypes or how the general public view us but because of my culture and just other stuff. This is despite living in a society which causes us to not fit in "beauty standards". There are many girls of other races that I know are very insecure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    *dates one girl*

"why are black girls so insecure?"
    To be fair you could technically say OP has only ever dated black girls.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.