Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobynEMcl)
    I have no idea, maybe 10 people? No I didn't think it did! I looked at the first email I got about the article and it said there would be a face to face interview but I'm not sure if that meant one on one or in a group

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yeah i forgot about that email. The one inviting me to the interview made it sound like it was more of a tour rather than an interview. But it must be both as it says it lasts 90 minutes altogether. Now lets just hope Alistair Duff isnt the interviewer haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)
    Oh yeah i forgot about that email. The one inviting me to the interview made it sound like it was more of a tour rather than an interview. But it must be both as it says it lasts 90 minutes altogether. Now lets just hope Alistair Duff isnt the interviewer haha
    I've heard people say he is quite tough? 😂 who is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've heard people say he is quite tough? 😂 who is he?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he is someone quite high up in the media based courses. Don't think he always interviews though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)
    I think he is someone quite high up in the media based courses. Don't think he always interviews though.
    Ah I see! Hope I don't get him 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN INTERVIEW

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by JNU)
    Me too! 21st feb at 9:30
    Congrats you two!! Mine is on Monday at 9:30am so I'll let you know what's gonna come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanor-duffy)
    Congrats you two!! Mine is on Monday at 9:30am so I'll let you know what's gonna come up
    That would be fab thanks!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanor-duffy)
    Thanks that would be great

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what to wear to the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what to wear to the interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm thinking black jeans and a smartish shirt. I'm a boy though so I can't help you out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)
    I'm thinking black jeans and a smartish shirt. I'm a boy though so I can't help you out!
    Haha I was thinking the same to be honest! Or a skirt with a shirt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll be in my jammies if they want me there for half 9 in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JNU)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any idea how many students they accept? I have an interview on the 21st at 9:30 aswell!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok I've just totally realised I've jumped in this convo, but I thought the email made it sound more of a tour compared to a face to face interview? I've also heard bad things about Alistair Duff, seems a bit scary. A girl I know who applied and was asked to submit the written piece but hasn't been invited to interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laracumming)
    Ok I've just totally realised I've jumped in this convo, but I thought the email made it sound more of a tour compared to a face to face interview? I've also heard bad things about Alistair Duff, seems a bit scary. A girl I know who applied and was asked to submit the written piece but hasn't been invited to interview??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I have no idea, what day are you on I managed to change mine to Wednesday! Has she been rejected at all or just not heard anything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I thought so too but in the previous email it mentioned a face to face. Also I don't know about how many get accepted haha. I imagine the people who are invited to interview have a good chance as a lot of the day sounds like Napier trying to get us to choose them as first choice. (They were already my first choice)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I was thinking! It's definitely my first choice too, here's hoping, hopefully the trains are alright on Tuesday morning yikes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I was thinking! It's definitely my first choice too, here's hoping, hopefully the trains are alright on Tuesday morning yikes
    Luckily I'm just 10 mins away. Does anybody know what the 'iPoint' at napier is? This is where it says to meet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Luckily

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it's just the main reception at the Merchiston campus, that's where we went on the open day, surely it'll be sign posted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To me it sounded like they have maybe already accepted the people they are inviting to the interviews but are waiting until they have seen them to give them an offer? Here's hoping that's the case anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.