Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Aw that makes more sense, unless he's highlighting the type of offer you're more likely to receive, where about did you sit in the waiting room?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laracumming)
    Aw that makes more sense, unless he's highlighting the type of offer you're more likely to receive, where about did you sit in the waiting room?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Second row from the back. Got seen quite qyickly luckily

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see, that's good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so nervous for mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One of the people at my UWS interview yesterday said that there was around 50 people at the interview and said that when he asked how many people they were interviewing they told him it was around 300

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobynEMcl)
    One of the people at my UWS interview yesterday said that there was around 50 people at the interview and said that when he asked how many people they were interviewing they told him it was around 300

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The guy said to us that around 200 applied but only around 40 get in each year. Quite a few who were there yesterday were playing for 2nd year entry or even 3rd though

ReputationRep:
    When Aleksander spoke at the beginning he said they were interviewing 200, which had already been shortlisted and then 40 places

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just got back from mine and the interviewer said 300 to me but the man doing the intro said 200

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was told that if I were to receive an offer that it would be conditional, is that maybe what he said to you too? Or did he just come out straightaway and say you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They didn't say anything about an offer to me, and that's really putting me on edge! Who interviewed you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And are you in s5 or s6?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did he just tell you if you were to receive an offer or did you ask about it ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    S5. I'm pretty certain he said I would receive one, as at the end he said something along the lines of "now you just need to knuckle down and get the 4 Bs." But now I'm worried I've misheard him or something haha

ReputationRep:
    Don't be worried, I'm sure you'll receive one! It's just the wait that's the footsteps part

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Okay I've just realised that something's not right within my last message, I meant to say, the waiting is the worst part, oops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And are you in s5 or s6?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was Alastair Duff and I am in s6! He said I would need another couple of grades if I got an offer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressing, why didn't he say any of that to me, so on edge, but he wasn't that bad right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressing, why didn't he say any of that to me, so on edge, but he wasn't that bad right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He was quite intimidating but I stood my ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He was quite loose with me, we laughed about Edinburgh and politics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobynEMcl)
    He was quite intimidating but I stood my ground

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What kind of things did he say to you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.