Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i really wanna meet western friends T_T watch

ReputationRep:
    i'm just a girl from hong kong..
    if u feel sad or happy,you can also chat with me ,^^

ReputationRep:
    Ah the nostalgia! I love HK. When I went there a group of hot teenage girls followed me around, took a picture of me and gave me free food.

Good times.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Me love you long time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Me love you long time.
    Hilarious. Now I have coffee all over my lap. Thanks lol

(Original post by mikibaby)
    i'm just a girl from hong kong..
    if u feel sad or happy,you can also chat with me ,^^
    Hey!

Im beginning to learn chinese! So if you are learning english, send me a message sometime, hopefully we can help each other learn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    Ah the nostalgia! I love HK. When I went there a group of hot teenage girls followed me around, took a picture of me and gave me free food.

Good times.
    Really? That sounds so strange... Good. But strange!

ReputationRep:

Good times.
    HI.nice to meet you..really??that's great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SonoLuma)
    Really? That sounds so strange... Good. But strange!
    It's called being a stud.

In fact it's really just an average day in my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Me love you long time.
    Hey Baby ~

Do you have TSR boyfriend ??
    :3

ReputationRep:
    HI.nice to meet you..really??that's great
    Hello. How are you and what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious. Now I have coffee all over my lap. Thanks lol

Hey!

Im beginning to learn chinese! So if you are learning english, send me a message sometime, hopefully we can help each other learn!
    i wanna learn English as well^^ this is my very first time to use this forum,,i dont really understand how to control ><

ReputationRep:
    It's called being a stud.

In fact it's really just an average day in my life.
    Hah, I would genuinely be freaked out if that happened to me once, let alone often!

ReputationRep:
    i wanna learn English as well^^ this is my very first time to use this forum,,i dont really understand how to control ><
    You will learn some interesting language here on TSR! Feel free to drop me a message sometime, I have exams these next two weeks and after that I will be back onto studying mandarin, so bear with me

ReputationRep:
    what 's TSR boyfriend??hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I would genuinely be freaked out if that happened to me once, let alone often!
    It's so fun spontaneously meeting people in other countries. Some of the best conversations I've had have been with people I've known for less than a day.

ReputationRep:
    It's so fun spontaneously meeting people in other countries. Some of the best conversations I've had have been with people I know for less than a day.
    That for sure is true. Im reminded of so many different times I didnt even speak the local language and still had a cool time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ;69554092)
    You will learn some interesting language here on TSR! Feel free to drop me a message sometime, I have exams these next two weeks and after that I will be back onto studying mandarin, so bear with me
    Oh..really?? That's awesome because i'm interest in language, especially English haha hope you can pass all of your exam/test and get high gpa ..good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hello. How are you and what are you studying?
    i'm fine.thanks^^i was studying occupational safety last month but i quit already

ReputationRep:
    i'm fine.thanks^^i was studying occupational safety last month but i quit already
    If the language gap is a problem a proficiency test as another user has suggested would be a great confidence boost which would be very good for interviews. Best of luck for the adjustment and your future career plans.

ReputationRep:
    Oh..really?? That's awesome because i'm interest in language, especially English haha hope you can pass all of your exam/test and get high gpa ..good luck
    Thanks! :-) talk to ya soon

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.