Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have been looking for a way to volunteer but preferably start work experience in the summer, in the field of law and justice/human and civil rights..that type of thing. But I have seemed to have no luck whatsoever! If anyone knows any law firms or anything that I'm interest in please reply back!😊
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.