Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is physical contact a sign a girl likes you? Watch

so today i was walking with one of my friends in college through a corridor this girl that's in my biology class tried to overtake me. As she went past she touched and brushed past my hand, I said "oh sorry" she never turned around and quietly said "it's okay" and continued walking whilst looking at her phone with two hands holding it up. whenever i do see this girl walking she is on her phone using it with two hands this is why i think i was not an accident.
    me and this girl have never talked before however we make eye contact and she smiles at me some times. also this girl is shy.
    is physical contact a sign a girl likes you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so today i was walking with one of my friends in college through a corridor this girl that's in my biology class tried to overtake me. As she went past she touched and brushed past my hand, I said "oh sorry" she never turned around and quietly said "it's okay" and continued walking whilst looking at her phone with two hands holding it up. whenever i do see this girl walking she is on her phone using it with two hands this is why i think i was not an accident.
    me and this girl have never talked before however we make eye contact and she smiles at me some times. also this girl is shy.
    is physical contact a sign a girl likes you?
    Not enough to go on buddy. Do something to make it escalate

ReputationRep:
    It may be, but not necessarily. Sometimes girls are just touchy and friendly, usually they are the absolutely adorable ones, and probably have no idea how their fleeting touch quickens your pulse

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.