What do you Think of sudy bloggers?

Watch this thread
MO49
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I just wanted to ask nowadays there are many study blogger especially on youtube...I wanted to know which ones are your favourites.
(mines myriad inklings and tbhstudying )
username2940194
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I follow a lot of tumblr ones because the aesthetic of all the notebooks and stuff makes me want to revise (well almost)
I also tend to watch a lot of GCSE result reaction videos because they seem to motivate me a lot
indigofox
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What's a study blogger?
MO49
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by indigofox)
What's a study blogger?
a study blogger is someone who motivates people to study by showing them effective methods to revise,study etc.
indigofox
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MO49)
a study blogger is someone who motivates people to study by showing them effective methods to revise,study etc.
ok, thanks!
username2940194
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I find they really help
The tumblr ones I tend to go on when I need just quick motivation and when I need help on revision I watch youtube videos

Don't really have any particular favorites although Revision With Eve (Youtube) is a good channel although it doesn't have many videos
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.59%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.13%

Watched Threads